Here are the books I've read so far from the 1890s. Links are to my reviews on this site.
• Other Things Being Equal by Emma Wolf. A. C. McClurg and Co. (1892), 275 pp.
• A House of Cards by Alice S. Wolf. Stone and Kimball (1896), 279 pp.
• Marm Lisa by Kate Wiggin. Houghton, Mifflin Co. (1896), 199 pp.
• Hilda Strafford by Beatrice Harraden. Dodd, Mead and Co. (1897), 218 pp.
• American Wives and English Husbands by Gertrude Atherton. Dodd, Mead and Co. (1898), 339 pp.
• Moran of the Lady Letty by Frank Norris. Doubleday and McClure (1898), 293 pp.
• Blix by Frank Norris. Doubleday and McClure (1899), 339 pp.• McTeague by Frank Norris. Doubleday and McClure (1899), 442 pp.